• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

How do I receive calls with my regular number?

As soon as you authorise your foreign SIM card, calls to your regular number start coming in as usual. It's that simple. You don’t need WiFi or 3G for incoming calls.

How do I make calls with my regular number?

Roamer works via callback service. To make a call, launch Roamer, select a contact from the list (or dial the number manually) and press Call. Receive callback, pick up the phone and wait for connection. The other party will see your usual caller ID. You need a minimal Internet connection (WiFi, GPRS or higher quality connection via SIM card) to initiate a call; once callback is received, Internet connection is no longer necessary.

How to make a local call while abroad?

To make local calls while abroad simply use your phone's default dialer. Local calls are provided by your foreign mobile operator and have no connection with Roamer.

#2 esorison

esorison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:45 AM

Please is Roamer supported in Nigeria? I reside in Nigeria and am always traveling to USA and UK. Can I make use of roamer app?

#3 Nick Ustinov

Nick Ustinov

CEO

• Administrators
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:07 AM

Unfortunately Nigeria is not supported due to Nigeria telecom regulations. Technically impossible at the moment (and I guess in near future)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users