• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

Want to know what people say about Roamer?

Here's a compilation of reviews we got on GooglePlay:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

★ ★ ★ ★ 

Simon Rabin

Great app. Easy to use. Let's you use your phone as normal when abroad. Really great app. Why don't' more people know about this? Easy to use.

Only issue is that you need to buy a local sim when you arrive at your destination. But once you have done that and turned on the app, it's the same as using your phone at home.

★ ★ ★ ★ 

Dmitry Dayneko

It is really roamer killing application The application has the great potential. With some support from the team I was able to establish calls from/to Mauritius while I have the Latvia number.

The prices as listed in their list thus it would has the same history as Skype for international calls... Highly recommend to try it.

★ ★ ★ ★ 

Nick Partridge

Works for me Does what it says on the tin. Customer service response times and content good. Saves me money. Why whine if you want something else - just buy something else instead.

I've been in 3 countries in 10 days and am impressed. Once or twice a poor quality connection but I'm in the 3rd world what do I expect!

★ ★ ★ ★ 

Leonid Movshovich

Great app!!! Works perfectly with Irish number in Latvia!

★ ★ ★ ★ 

Anonimo Desconocido

Great app.

Excelente y economica app mientras viajas y utilizas tu mismo numero sin necesidad de pagar elevados precios a tu compania celular.

(A great and affordable app to travel with your regular number and avoid expensive roaming charges.)

★ ★ ★ ★ 

Анна Покорская

Roamer позволил мне существенно сэкономить деньги и нервы: со счета на украинский карте ушло 40 грн. ($4), плюс я купила греческую симку за 5 евро. Итого, за неделю я потратила всего 10 евро.

При этом я не ограничивала себя в общении: принимала звонки из Украины, Германии, общалась с греческими абонентами. Приложение очень просто в эксплуатации, все, что требуется - скачать его, запустить перед вылетом в пункт назначения, купить местную симку в стране прибытия, еще раз запустить программу и пользоваться! Высший балл разработчикам!!

(Roamer allowed me to save my money and my nerves: my Ukrainian SIM was charged 40 uah ($4), plus I bought a Greek SIM for 5 euros. All in all, after a week I've only spent 10 euros. I received calls from Ukraine, Germany, and called locally in Greece. The app is very easy to use, all you need is to download, launch it before you set out to your destination, buy a local SIM upon arrival and launch the app once again to start using it! Way to go, developers!!)

and more to come :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users