Photo
- - - - -

I forgot to park my number, can't I just insert my original SIM and set forwarding manually when I’m abroad?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I forgot to park my number, can't I just insert my original SIM and set forwarding manually when I’m abroad?

Please don’t. By manually setting call forwarding from abroad you are running the risk of signing up for double roaming charges. If you have, contact tech.support as soon as possible to fix the problem.

To properly set call forwarding from abroad (after being instructed to do so by tech. support staff) you need to either contact your home mobile operator and request them to set call forwarding for you, or do that online, if this feature is provided by your operator. After you’ve successfully set call forwarding you still need to contact tech. support so they can update your account settings and finish the parking procedure.

We strongly recommend to contact tech. support with all issues concerning failed or missing parking settings and not try to set call forwarding from abroad by yourself, unless instructed to do so by tech. support staff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users