Roamer Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Roamer Community, where we join forces to improve everyone’s Roamer experience! Here you can find tips on how to get most out of your Roamer account, get help with your app-related problems, share information with fellow roamers and discuss new ideas and improvements. We strongly encourage contribution to the community, so if you have anything to add we’re ready to hear you out :-)
1. Please use only one account for this forum, multiple accounts are strongly discouraged.
2. Before submitting a question, search the Knowledge Base and Help & Support sections, chances are your question has already been answered.
3. Before submitting a topic, find out whether a similar one already exists. We recommend to add new info into related threads, if such exist, rather than creating multiple new topics.
4. Contribute posts and content that add to the discussion or provide useful help for other members. Submit full answers, avoid one word replies.
5. All new topics in the ‘Information for travelers’ section should contain the name of the respective country in the title, e.g. India - Buying a SIM card.
6. You must not use Roamer Community to display any material which is:
- abusive, threatening or otherwise offensive;
- pornographic, obscene, profane or vulgar;
- related to the conduct of a business other than Roamer;
- related to fraud or false advertising.
7. Roamer Community is based on friendly cooperation. We expect you to treat your fellow members with respect and not engage in personal arguments or flaming.
Any breach of these guidelines may result in the editing or removal of posts/threads, or may result in a suspension from the community altogether.
Please note that our guidelines are still in the process of being refined, so they may change without notice. We urge members to check these guidelines on a regular basis.