• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Otroad

Otroad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

Let's say I use Roamer and go from the US to Germany, take care of business and am now on my way out of Germany.  It would be nice to be able to temporarily flip the service around so that people who were calling my local number in Germany can temporarily be redirected back to me in the US.  For a week or to after you leave there are going to be those calls that still need to reach you.

Also, I am unclear but once I forward my phone to Roamer but before I activate in in Germany (in this hypo), what do the callers here?  Voicemail or what?

#2 Jekaterina

Jekaterina

• Administrators
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

Hello!

This feature will be available eventually. 

Before you activate your foreign SIM callers receive a message that the number is unavailable.

Kate

#3 Nick Ustinov

Nick Ustinov

CEO

• Administrators
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

Let's say I use Roamer and go from the US to Germany, take care of business and am now on my way out of Germany.  It would be nice to be able to temporarily flip the service around so that people who were calling my local number in Germany can temporarily be redirected back to me in the US.  For a week or to after you leave there are going to be those calls that still need to reach you.

Also, I am unclear but once I forward my phone to Roamer but before I activate in in Germany (in this hypo), what do the callers here?  Voicemail or what?

Actually this feature will be available via web next week already. You will be able to set your "home" number.

Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users