Best Answer Arthur , 30 August 2013 - 09:11 AM
Actually, if you install Roamer on both devices and login using the same number, you can get the option you are looking for.
1) Install Roamer on the UK device and login using the UK number
2) Install Roamer on the phone for Germany and login using the UK number again
- please be aware, that if you are using German SIM in UK, then you are in Roaming, so it's better to login using Wi-Fi
- at this point, you should get a Roaming warning on the phone for Germany (don't worry, it will work when you arrive there)
3) Park your UK number using the first device and confirm call forwarding.
4) Arrive in Germany and activate your number there using the device from step 2 and you are good to go!
Just remember to "unpark" your UK number using the first device when you get back.
Hope that helps!Go to the full post