Ukraine -- number parking works on Kyivstar, MTS and Life, NOT 3 Mob

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nempyxa

nempyxa

• Administrators
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

MTS, Kyivstar and Life support number parking.

[BEING RE-CHECKED NOW] 3Mob does not support number parking (forwarding of the incoming calls). 3Mob subscribers will not be able to use their number through Roamer abroad. They can only use the temporary Ukrainian number allocated by Roamer. 

#2 Gnomme

Gnomme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

MTS, Kyivstar and Life support number parking.

Hey there,

To my big regret the parking didn't work in my case several days ago. My main Ukrainian number is Kyivstar one on the contract basis, so the calls forwarding works well. So before my journey (on the 1st of September) I tried to run parking for several times but each time I received the message that "You haven't set up the call forwarding on your sim card" (or something like that, I can't remember the exact message). After those attempts I proceeded with the manual installation of the call forwarding and found that it was installed to the phone number +380947112592 for all possible cases. I switched it off and on again, but nevertheless the parking was unsuccessful.
When I came to the destination country (GB), I bought the local sim card, put it within my phone, ran the Roamer app and confirmed the usage of the temporary number. After that I found the curios situation that starting from that moment I could be achieved by both temporary and my main numbers ('cause the call forwarding is still on), but all my calls are displayed as from the temporary number.
I use the latest Android version of the application, my phone is Samsung Galaxy SII (i9100), its firmware number is I9100ZCLS4 (version of the Android installed is 4.1.2, unofficial ROM, rooted).
Also I tried to run the parking on another phone (of my colleague), but the results were quite the same. His mobile operator is also Kyivstar, the phone is Samsung Galaxy SIII (I9300), its firmware number is I9300UBEMH1 (version of the Android installed is 4.1.2, official ROM, not rooted).
Could you please share your suggestions regarding the issue described?

P.S. Anyway I'd like to thank you for the great software, I hope that for the next time I won't struggle any difficulties and will be happy having cheap calls' rates :).

Kind regards,
Dmitry

#3 Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hey there,

To my big regret the parking didn't work in my case several days ago. My main Ukrainian number is Kyivstar one on the contract basis, so the calls forwarding works well. So before my journey (on the 1st of September) I tried to run parking for several times but each time I received the message that "You haven't set up the call forwarding on your sim card" (or something like that, I can't remember the exact message). After those attempts I proceeded with the manual installation of the call forwarding and found that it was installed to the phone number +380947112592 for all possible cases. I switched it off and on again, but nevertheless the parking was unsuccessful.
When I came to the destination country (GB), I bought the local sim card, put it within my phone, ran the Roamer app and confirmed the usage of the temporary number. After that I found the curios situation that starting from that moment I could be achieved by both temporary and my main numbers ('cause the call forwarding is still on), but all my calls are displayed as from the temporary number.
I use the latest Android version of the application, my phone is Samsung Galaxy SII (i9100), its firmware number is I9100ZCLS4 (version of the Android installed is 4.1.2, unofficial ROM, rooted).
Also I tried to run the parking on another phone (of my colleague), but the results were quite the same. His mobile operator is also Kyivstar, the phone is Samsung Galaxy SIII (I9300), its firmware number is I9300UBEMH1 (version of the Android installed is 4.1.2, official ROM, not rooted).

P.S. Anyway I'd like to thank you for the great software, I hope that for the next time I won't struggle any difficulties and will be happy having cheap calls' rates :).

Kind regards,
Dmitry

Hello

If you have a spare minute please send this question to tech. support at support@roamerapp.com and provide them with your account details (your home number). They will be able to track your account activity and figure out what exactly went wrong.

#4 Gnomme

Gnomme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hello

If you have a spare minute please send this question to tech. support at support@roamerapp.com and provide them with your account details (your home number). They will be able to track your account activity and figure out what exactly went wrong.

HI Aleksandra,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I've just sent an email with the quote from this forum to the email address you provided. Hope that some solution will be found.
Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Dmitry

#5 Nick Ustinov

Nick Ustinov

CEO

• Administrators
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

It should be working well now!

#6 evgen

evgen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hey there,

Kind regards,
Dmitry

100% the same problem happened with me one month ago. but my mobile provider is MTS prepaid and device is Samsung Galaxy S2

now I'm preparing for new journey. can you help me to avoid this problem again?

thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)