• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gregorym

gregorym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

Hi, thanks for the great service, it is really helpful.

However I found myself in quite a confusing situation:

I've successfully installed roamer app, parked my native number just before departure, and linked foreign SIM card upon arrival. I was using roamer to make and recieve calls without any problems.

But suddenly my smartphone just died beyond repairs for no apparent reason :(

I've inserted foreign SIM into another phone, and now I am able to successfully recieve incoming calls.

However I cannot make any outgoing calls because I've installed roamer app on this new phone, and the app asks me for my native number (which is already forwarded), saying that it will send me a confirmation code which I obviously cannot recieve unitl I return home...

So I am wondering if there is a way to log into newly installed roamer app on another phone with the same (already linked) foreign SIM, keeping all my current roamer app profile settings to be able to make outgoing calls with it (like logging into the app with my roamerapp account or somehow confirm my identity by SMS to linked SIM, "relinking" it with the new instance of app without access to my native phone number etc.) ?

Thanks!

P.S. Of course I am not blaming anyone, it's just "Murphy's Law" in action :) Anyway, great service, saved me a lot of cash.

#2 Nick Ustinov

Nick Ustinov

CEO

• Administrators
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hi

You can enter your foreign number when registering, it will send the code there and still recognize it's you

Nick

#3 gregorym

gregorym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

It worked!

Thank you so much :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users